IEEE Southern Alberta Section awards are presented to recognize excellence in the academics, research and leadership for IEEE SAS. The awards are designed to increase the academic drive, to acknowledge excellence in research, and promote leadership in the section.
- IEEE SAS – Academics – 1 award of $1000
- IEEE SAS – Research – 1 award of $1000
- IEEE SAS – Leadership – 1 award of $1000
- A candidate can be eligible for these awards as long as they are an IEEE member or an IEEE student member who is attending a recognized post-secondary institution within the geographic boundaries of the IEEE Southern Alberta Section
- Candidates must be nominated by a faculty advisor
- Candidates can only apply for one award per year
- Nominees for IEEE-SAS –Academics have to be enrolled in an undergraduate degree program
- Nominees for IEEE-SAS –Research have to be enrolled in a graduate degree program
- Nominees for IEEE SAS – Leadership can be either a graduate or an undergraduate student
Click here for an application form.