We are pleased to announce the upcoming IEEE & IAS Electrical Safety, Technical, Maintenance, and Projects (ESTMP) Workshop that will ignite your passion for innovation and breakthrough technologies. Mark your calendars and get ready for an unforgettable experience!
The ESTMP Workshop provides a forum for exchanging and advancing industry knowledge in the areas of safety, engineering design, and system reliability of electrical systems and technologies for the execution of projects. The Workshop focus is to share innovative concepts, successes as well as lessons learned in the areas of: 1) advancing state of the art knowledge and best practices, 2) stimulating innovation to create the next generation of technology and 3) design and implementation of Projects. The 2024 Workshop will be hosted at the Hyatt Regency and Telus Convention Center (Calgary, Alberta, Canada) on Mar 25-27, 2024.
This prestigious workshop will offer a platform for knowledge exchange, collaboration, and exploration of the latest trends in technology, electrical safety, engineering, maintenance, project optimization and reliability of electrical systems.
- Attend diverse technical sessions covering a wide spectrum of emerging topics.
- Take part in interactive workshop topics and panel discussions led by industry experts.
- Network with like-minded professionals, fostering new collaborations and partnerships.
- Discover ground-breaking innovations showcased by leading technology companies.
- Save the date and keep an eye out for further details and registration information coming soon!
- The ESTMP Vendor’s Exhibit is always the very best opportunity to get up close and personal with the best equipment and customers anywhere in Canada.
The IEEE ESTMP 2024 Workshop’s call for papers is now open. Submissions are invited for presentations, panel discussions, and tutorials. The deadline to submit your notice of intent to present is August 18, 2023.
Please visit the Workshop website at www.ieee.org/estmp.